Earlier Reimbursement as a Driver of Valuation
Tuesday, July 19, 2022 (9:00 AM - 10:00 AM) (EDT)
Reimbursement is a complex and at times perplexing aspect of healthcare. Understanding how to obtain coverage for a new medical technology or service is critical to the success of every company, and the understanding of how to reach coverage earlier is a significant valuation driver.
Key points addressed:
- Why ‘Reimbursement’ is important?
- Developing the roadmap to coverage
- The changing landscape -Case studies
- So, what do we need to do now?
- U.S-based and non-U.S companies planning to market their products and services in the U.S.
- Senior executives of medical technology companies (CEO, VP Marketing and BD, Chief Medical Officers, etc.)
- Board members -Investors
David Barone, Principal, Boston MedTech Advisors
David has over 30 years experience in the medical device industry, including management, technical and operations, strategic planning, marketing and business development. Current activities focus on advising and assisting US and off-shore medical technology organizations, ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, in areas ranging from opportunity analysis, marketing strategy and market development, reimbursement strategies, business development and financing. Prior to cofounding BMTA, David held senior management positions in a number of medical device companies and has founded, financed and developed a number of healthcare companies.