Rearchitecting Healthcare: Setting the Vision for an Improved Patient Pathway
Tuesday, February 27, 2024 (4:30 PM - 7:30 PM) (EST)
The United States of America is the ultimate healthcare paradox. Year after year we battle a concerning divide between increased production of healthcare goods and services, and worsening health outcomes across patient groups.
We can no longer accept the status quo as best practice. The healthcare industry is primed – and ready for – major disruption. Across the ecosystem, from payers and providers to industry players and regulators, we must all align to a most vital mission to break down the barriers that have led to the extreme inefficiency and inequality plaguing our institutions.
Cambridge Consultants is convening four prominent healthcare experts for an evening to consider how we might begin to rearchitect the healthcare workflow to create a pathway focused on patient lived experiences and improved outcomes rather than symptoms.
The panel will cover key questions, including:
- How do we build a patient-centered healthcare model, and enable a fully rearchitected healthcare system?
- Who are the major players across the care continuum, and how can they evolve to stay relevant, impactful, and fully integrated within new models?
- What are the key roadblocks that are preventing progress today, and how can we best collaborate to ensure an improved care pathway that benefits all stakeholders?
Meet our speakers:
- Dr. Robin Blackstone
- Rachel Sha, Operating Partner, Engine Ventures
- Dr. Shriya Srinivasan, Assistant Professor of Bioengineering, Harvard School of Engineering, and Principal Engineer, Cambridge Consultants
- Angela Bovill, President and CEO, Ascentria Care Alliance
2 Drydock Avenue Boston Suite 1210
Boston, MA 02110 United States