Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Reporting directly to the President and CEO, this individual will direct and oversee Dale Medical Products, Inc.’s global Sales and Marketing functions, enhancing the current state and developing new customers and avenues for Dale’s product lines, to include the acute and non-acute healthcare markets.
● Direct and oversee the Dale marketing function to identify and develop new customers and maintain existing relationships for Dale’s product line, to include the acute and non-acute care markets.
● Research and develop strategies and plans which identify sales and marketing opportunities and new product development.
● Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods and initiate improvements to drive increased revenue.
● Develop and manage sales and marketing budgets.
● Plan and coordinate communication efforts between the sales and marketing departments and national accounts, .
● Oversee Director of National Accounts in management of major client accounts and oversee new and renewing sales contracts.
● Establish and implement short- and long-range goals and objectives consistent with established corporate goals.
● Direct the planning and development of marketing and communications materials and electronic media.
● Represent Dale at various professional and/or business meetings to promote the company and its products.
● Oversee the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotional programs.
● Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
● Work with department managers and executive staff to ensure adherence to Dale’s current business plan.
● Direct market research.
● Serve on Company’s executive committee.
● Hire, train, supervise, and evaluate direct reports.
● Must have a minimum of 10 years of sales and marketing management experience in the medical device industry. Background in textile manufacturing is a plus.
● Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
● Must possess exceptional leadership and project management skills.
● Must have experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Experience in planning marketing strategies required. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
● Experience in structuring sales goals and developing compensation/commission programs that reward profitable sales efforts.
● Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
● eCommerce knowledge required.
● Must have excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
● Must have a record of building high-performance teams and outstanding relationships with internal and external customers.
● Experience using CRM software systems, Salesforce.com preferred..
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual in order to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to meet the essential responsibilities.
Must be capable of traveling via public transportation. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Please send resumes to:
NO RELOCATINO OFFERED
NO PHONE CALLS OR AGENCIES PLEASE
Job Type : ""
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""