The Supply Chain Business Integration Analyst manages the day to day integration with supply chain, production, quality, finance & account managers through demand planning and analysis to track and report detailed activities such as PPV, EAC, Inventory Forecasting, SIOP among other critical process integration. Focus will be on continuous process improvement and involves writing and implementing procedures throughout supply chain related processes. Integration with quality and alignment with quality requirements is a key focus on this role and the role will be the subject matter expert (SME) for Oracle/ERP functionality and reporting, with a focus on continuous process improvement across the organization. This role will be responsible for reporting of KPI’s and the creation of comprehensive cross-functional reporting tools and procedures.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, identify areas for improvement, develop and implement solutions.
- Resolve problems when issues arise for work orders, forecasting, demand planning, purchasing requirements, and MRP.
- Implement and maintain Master Production Scheduling process and reporting with supply chain team.
- Perform capacity planning analysis down to the component level for all programs.
- Forecast and report all inventory shortfalls including Can build reporting and action tracker reporting.
- Develop and implement order fill reporting capabilities to enhance customer service performance.
- BOM analysis and implement continuous improvement plans.
- Open PO reporting, planned reporting and related analysis.
- Write comprehensive procedures to adhere to agreed-upon processes.
- Recommend solutions for improving and restructuring existing company procedures.
- Perform requirements analysis.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Assess company performance, information, and plans by conducting regular tests and analysis.
- Perform user acceptance testing.
- Identify effective solutions for business system issues.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports.
- Work closely with clients, technicians, stakeholders and managerial staff.
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Create, implement, update and maintain written procedures.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
- Analyzie and report status of KPI’s, including PPV, EAC’s, and inventory projections.