Toxikon Corporation, originally founded in 1977, is a Contract Research and testing company with laboratories in Bedford, MA. Our mission continues to focus on providing quality services, competitively priced, with on-time delivery for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Biotech industries.
Toxikon is seeking a Toxicologist specialized in Risk Assessment.
- The ideal person will be a seasoned professional experienced in analyzing data and providing toxicological risk assessment reports, and data summaries for medical products, and materials.
- Knowledge of the process and requirements per ISO 10993-17 required.
- Ability to provide health hazard summaries related to patient exposures to materials and leachables and extractable data.
- Work closely with Study Directors, QA and RA to support projects that require toxicological risk assessments.
- The Toxicologist will also participate in conducting Safety Studies as needed.
- Minimum of a MS in Biology, Biomaterial science, Toxicology, Chemistry or related field with 2-5 years of experience. Ph.D. preferred and a DABT certification is required. Credentials should include training and certification in writing risk assessments per regulatory standards.
For additional information about Toxikon go to www.toxikon.com.
Toxikon offers a comprehensive benefits program including: paid vacation, sick and personal time; 401(k) plan with company match; medical, dental, vision care, life, and short and long-term disability insurances; flexible spending accounts; employee assistance program; employee referral bonus; discount programs; and more. Toxikon is an equal opportunity employer.
Click here to apply