Staff Software Engineer - Applications
Staff Software Engineer - Applicationsat Triple Ring Technologies
Triple Ring Technologies, Inc. offers a unique environment for talented individuals. Headquartered in Newark, CA, we are an innovative research and development company that partners with clients to deliver complex technical solutions. Our highly interdisciplinary team includes senior professionals from industry, finance, and academia, with extensive experience in medical device, life science, clean tech, security, and industrial technologies. We both challenge and rely upon each other for technical excellence and for real-world engineering and commercial wisdom. Learn more about us at www.tripleringtech.com.
This position will lead the design, development, test, and documentation of a variety of projects including application and embedded software for medical devices and other complex electromechanical systems, desktop applications and server-client systems.
- Lead the architecture, design, development, and testing of software products in medical and other industries using agile development methodology.
- Interface with the internal engineering team as well as the client to ensure that product expectations are met.
- Work with team to define requirement specifications, software design documents, and formal test protocols for a software product.
- Ensure that the software product meets regulatory, client and cybersecurity requirements.
- Guide development and documentation of internal standard operating procedures and software development processes.
- Mentor other software engineers on the team.
Education, Experience, and Skills
- B.S./M.S. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 6+ years’ experience in highly interdisciplinary teams, including direct interaction with scientists and/or systems engineers
- Languages: C# .Net, C++, C, Java, Python, Qt
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux (any distribution)
- IDEs: Visual Studio, Eclipse, Qt
- Deep knowledge in two or more of the following: Application Architecture, Systems Engineering, User Experience, Control Systems, Embedded Systems
- Experience with writing IEC 62304 compliant software for medical devices
- Experience in leading projects using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Triple Ring Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity, providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.