Sr Product Manager
Sr Product Manager
Managing a team that owns the entire product lifecycle and positioning for a complex product line with objective of market and revenue growth.
Owns the management of a complex product line including growth and positioning of the product line throughout the product life cycle.
Owns the development of a Product Roadmap and product related business planning for a complex product line:
- Responsible for market releases according to Product Lifecycle Management processes
- Participating in cross-functional teams representing the product during the entire Product Lifecycle including usability and customer validation
- Developing the product roadmap
- Defining global product positioning
- Working with marketing team in the creation of launch plans including marketing materials, customer presentations, etc.
- Lead product training of Field Teams
Co-lead of business Cross Functional Teams (along with PMO).
Prepares and delivers product presentations to key constituencies including Executive Board Members and Customer Senior Management Teams.
Effectively represent the Patient Monitoring portfolio and customer base on cross-business unit teams.
Managing product changes that have significant business impact according to the Product Management Lifecycle and Innovation processes.
Analyzing data on global market and competition in support of product roadmap and corporate strategy.
Education: BS/BA or equivalent. MSA/MBA preferred.
Related Experience: Eight to ten years marketing/product management experience required; “lead experience” with other Product Managers preferred.
Special Competencies or Certifications:
Leadership; self-starter; communication/presentation to all levels of the organization skills; ability to work on cross-functional teams; experience in global medical device (esp. Patient Monitoring) market and/or the hospital/clinical environment desired.
Who we are
Draeger is a leading international company in the fields of medical and safety technology. Whether in clinical applications, in industry, mining or emergency services: Draeger products protect, support and save lives. That's what our more than 13,000 employees have been striving for - every day for almost 130 years. Dräger - Technology for Life ®