Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
Product Manager - Draeger Medical Systems, Inc. - Job-ID V000005358
Owns the management of a complex product line including growth and positioning of the product line throughout the product life cycle.
Owns the development of a Product Roadmap and product related business planning for a complex product line:
- Responsible for market releases according to Product Lifecycle Management processes
- Participating in cross-functional teams representing the product during the entire Product Lifecycle including usability and customer validation
- Developing the product roadmap
- Defining global product positioning
- Working with marketing team in the creation of launch plans including marketing materials, customer presentations, etc.
- Lead product training of Field Teams
- Co-lead of business Cross Functional Teams (along with PMO)
- Prepares and delivers product presentations to key constituencies including Executive Board Members and Customer Senior Management Teams
- Effectively represent the Patient Monitoring portfolio and customer base on cross-business unit teams
- Managing product changes that have significant business impact according to the Product Management Lifecycle and Innovation processes
- Analyzing data on global market and competition in support of product roadmap and corporate strategy
- Performs other duties as needed and assigned
Education: BS/BA or equivalent. MSA/MBA preferred.
Related Experience: Eight to ten years marketing/product management experience required.
Special Competencies or Certifications: Leadership; self-starter; communication/presentation to all levels of the organization skills; ability to work on cross-functional teams; experience in global medical device (esp. Patient Monitoring) market and/or the hospital/clinical environment desired.
*Hybrid work schedule (in office & remote)
*Travel up to 25%
In North America, Draeger employees over 1,400 employees working in our major sites in the United States and Canada (in the US: Andover, MA; Telford, PA; Houston / Coppell, TX, and in Canada: Mississauga, ON), including our Sales and Service workforce employees from coast to coast.
The design, development and manufacturing of Draeger’s Patient Monitoring product line takes place in our Andover, Massachusetts location.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability and Veteran
Draeger is a leading international company in the fields of medical and safety technology. Whether in clinical applications, in industry, mining or emergency services: Draeger products protect, support and save lives. That's what our more than 15,000 employees have been striving for - every day for more than 130 years. Dräger - Technology for Life ®