Senior Hardware Design Engineer
Senior Hardware Design Engineerat Triple Ring Technologies
Triple Ring Technologies, Inc. offers a unique environment for talented individuals. Headquartered in Newark, CA, we are an innovative research and development company that partners with clients to deliver complex technical solutions. Our highly interdisciplinary team includes senior professionals from industry, finance, and academia, with extensive experience in medical device, life science, clean tech, security, and industrial technologies. We both challenge and rely upon each other for technical excellence and for real-world engineering and commercial wisdom. Learn more about us at www.tripleringtech.com.
In this position you will be responsible for architecting, designing, and analyzing digital and mixed signal hardware systems. This position will report to the Manager, Hardware Engineering.
- Provide complete and accurate documentation for each project.
- Design PCBs for embedded systems such as robotics, high-speed communications, and data acquisition boards
- Power budgeting and power supply design
- Mixed-signal circuit designs
- Schematic entry
- Trouble shooting and failure analysis
- Design and build fixtures to demonstrate feasibility of design
- Oversee and guide board layout
- Manage board fabrication and assembly vendors
- Highly desirable experience with FPGA designs
- Proficient in Verilog/VHDL
- Design logic, data path, state machines
- verification test benches
- bring-up and test of FPGA designs
Education, Experience and Skills
- BS or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum five years of experience
- Altium, Orcad, Simulink, Hyperlinks, Powerlinks
- Experience working in FDA regulated environment is desired
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Team player
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
Triple Ring Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity, providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.