Tegra Medical is known as the company where medical devices come to life. We contract manufacture medical devices such as surgical instruments and implants for some of the biggest names in the medical device industry. Our specialty is making complex products used in procedures from head to toe, such as brain surgery, spinal fixation, cardiac ablation, joint replacement, and cancer biopsies.
The products we make are complex and precise, but our goal for employees is simple: to be where amazing people flourish.
Sales Analyst Position
Are you a sales or pricing analyst with the experience and initiative to break new ground? We’re looking for a creative sales analyst to help us meet goals in improving sales, gross margin, and profitability. This is a new position, which makes this a great opportunity for you to use your experience in analyzing sales data to help develop the processes and take our analysis to the next level.
As a member of the Customer Service and Sales Group, your responsibilities will include working with Sales, Finance, and other groups to consult on pricing determination, strategy compliance, and the value of new opportunities. By fine-tuning requotes, you will be ensuring that proposals are accurate. In addition, you will compile, analyze, and report on sales and customer care data to help optimize the company’s efforts in those areas.
What you will do:
- Continuously review and pro-actively identify areas of opportunities for profit enhancement
- Receive, review, and generate re-quotes in a timely manner
- Work cross functionally to assure data accuracy and alignment with Sales and Finance
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in Development, Finance, and Sales to ensure proposals are robust and comprehensive
- Generate regular and ad hoc data pulls from various database systems
- Drive key strategic pricing initiatives to address current and future business models
- Develop new pricing tools and associated processes to drive profit enhancement
- Model future impact of changes to pricing levels and pricing models
- Analyze complex data, looking for correlations and identifying trends and patterns
- Perform ad-hoc analytics and modeling to better understand key parts of the business
- Build and manage key business intelligence dashboards to establish and monitor KPIs and metrics
- Align needs and deliverables across all levels of the organization and manage timely delivery of projects related to goals and budget
- Fully support the development and management of the sales budget process
- Aid in resolving pricing problems encountered by the organization
- Support frequent special Sales and Customer Service data driven requests
- Tackle additional duties and responsibilities as required, which could be sales, customer-related or project-based
- A fantastic team of people for you to work with
- Great benefits like health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; paid holidays and time off; 401K and education assistance; bonus plan; and much more
- Lots of learning opportunities and room for career growth
- A strong commitment to give back to our community
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, marketing or finance
- Minimum 3 years experience as a sales or pricing analyst
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Access, and Word
- Exposure to ERP Systems
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills (we may ask you to demonstrate your analytical skills)
- Attention to detail with great organizational skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative
- Good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent time management
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience in medical device manufacturing (ISO 13485), aerospace, machinery, or metals
Tegra Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type : ""
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""