Natick, MA (Hybrid)
Paragonix Technologies is a rapidly growing medical device manufacturer which designs, manufactures, and commercializes organ preservation technologies. Our dynamic team is committed to improving the lives of transplant patients by providing advanced technologies to ensure optimal preservation for donor organs on the journey to their ultimate recipients. Our primary offices are in Cambridge, MA, and our engineering office is in Natick, MA.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our company provides the leading commercial system for heart preservation and transportation. We are rapidly expanding into lung, liver, and other abdominal organs as well as digital platforms to support the transplant process. Over 2,000 donor organs have been preserved in Paragonix devices and successfully transplanted into patients. We are also expanding by launching clinical research initiatives in pediatric heart transplantation, lung transplantation, and liver transplantation.
A combination of a strong desire for advancing medicine, intellectual fasciation for the field of organ transplantation, and desire to respect the selfless wish of the donor to save the lives of multiple recipients are factors that drives the team every single day.
The Product Manager will be responsible for supporting the product management department driving product strategy and product requirements through voice-of-the-customer research, developing in-depth knowledge of organ transplantation science and literature, collaboration with our commercial field team and physician users. The Product Manager will also drive the messaging and positioning in collaboration with our Marketing Communications team.
The successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment in which constant ambiguity is viewed as an opportunity for both advancing the field of transplantation and growing professionally.
- Identify clinical needs and macro trends through in person observations, interviews, and active participation in professional clinical conferences and workshops.
- Leverage deep technical and customer knowledge to prioritize and recommend product enhancements for hardware and software offerings
- Develop understanding of latest clinical and scientific findings through regular review of peer reviewed publications and attendance at clinical/scientific meetings
- Independently develop and drive multiple projects and action plans across regions and functions to accelerate growth for core and new business areas.
- Collaboratively work with research and development team throughout the product development process, from needs and concept generation to full commercial launch
- Support the commercial organizations with documentation coordination (cross-functional project management, portfolio strategy/ prioritization) and global marketing support (websites, collateral, training, publications, scientific KOL, global congresses).
- Effectively influence and manage without authority when working with cross-functional partners as well as senior leaders.
- Maintain intelligence on the market dynamics, including competitive landscape, market share, and environmental factors impacting the product line.
- Serve as subject matter expert for other functional groups.
- Develop and document marketing processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field with minimum 2 years of professional experience
- A needs-driven training or experience (BioDesign or similar framework) highly preferred
- Comfortable engaging and interacting with individuals from diverse skillsets and cultural backgrounds
- High level of comfort with developing, interpreting, and communicating complex technical information with impactful visualizations and supporting data.
- Demonstrated ability and/or interest in working in a fast-paced, matrixed organization that requires quick response to changing market demands.
- Strong oral communication, presentation, project management and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationships
- Locations: Natick, Massachusetts
- Travel: 10-20% globally, with primary focus in the US
Paragonix Technologies is committed to equality and affirms the right of every qualified applicant to receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, age, ancestry, military service, protected veteran status.