Access Vascular is looking for an entrepreneurial Territory Manager to support our Northeast region. Preferred location of residency - Philadelphia/Baltimore/Newark. A key contributor to AVI commercial success, this person will be directly responsible for generating initial revenue and customer footprint for the company in their assigned region. This is a unique opportunity to create a new standard of care for vascular access by effectively differentiating the AVI technology’s clinical value and improvement in overall patient care. We are looking for an individual with a sense of urgency, strong work ethic, drive to challenge the status quo, and a passion for improving patient outcomes.
The Territory Manager will be responsible for:
• Achieve revenue/quota for assigned region.
• Work with National Sales Director to formulate a sales strategy to support revenue goals.
• Present value proposition to hospital leadership (including C-suite, RN leadership, IR, Vascular Access, Supply Chain Leadership) including Economic ROI model.
• Manage evaluation process and conversion to Go Live customer.
• Establish, maintain, and expand customer base utilization, including references within the customer base.
• Forecast and track current customer utilization and provide monthly revenue projections.
• Utilize CRM daily as a tracking tool for leads, opportunities, and forecasting.
• Represent the company’s brand with prospective and current customers at conferences live and/or virtually.
• Provide customer feedback to the company’s marketing, R&D, operations, and clinical affairs team.
• Work closely with National Sales Director & Clinical Director for prospective and current customer sales support.
• Keep expenses within budget.
• Comply with all regulatory/legal requirements.
• Attain quota through aligning with corporate objectives and required sales processes.
• Participate in a specific number of calls/meetings per month as assigned by the National Sales Director.
• Communicate customer requirements and request support from other departments as necessary to assist in achieving established objectives.
• Provide accurate forecast of sales by customer and product on a timely basis.
• Assure the sales activities in the territory comply with the company’s policies and procedures.
• Recommend to the company areas of future growth potential such as acquisitions, new market strategies, etc.
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in progressive sales roles
• Experience the medical device industry preferred.
• Experience selling cross-functionally to hospital (e.g., C-suite, RN leadership, financial decision makers)
• Experience selling in a virtual environment from initial pitch to close of sale.
• Embody a proactive mindset with a strong sense of urgency, goal-focused mentality, and competitive drive.
• Demonstrates ability to overcome normal obstacles associated with early-stage phase medical device company (contractual commitments, portfolio bundles)
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and negotiation skills.
• Strong understanding of solution-based, consultative selling approach and ability to present a value proposition to each stakeholder in the sales process.
• Must have the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, dynamic, demanding environment.
• Highly accountable, with experience in managing complex disruptive technology sales.
• Strong critical thinking/problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and possess the ability to work in a supportive team-oriented environment.
• Strong time management skills including the ability to maintain and prioritize numerous priorities, meet deadlines, and delegate tasks as appropriate.
• Models’ integrity inside and outside of the workplace
• Valid Driver’s License is required.
Education Requirements : BA/BS Required. Advanced degree preferred.
Travel: 50%-70% (COVID-19 restrictions dependent)
Conditions of Employment: Candidates will be required to show proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. For purposes of this requirement, “fully vaccinated” shall have the then-current meaning ascribed by the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Exemptions from this requirement as a reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
The physical activities described within the job posting are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Access Vascular, Inc is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
Access Vascular, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
About Access Vascular
Access Vascular was founded in 2015 to address the most common and costly complications of intravenous therapy: infection, thrombosis and phlebitis. The company is developing a suite of venous access devices made from patented biomaterials which are highly biocompatible and have demonstrated 6X fewer complications.