The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for generating marketing collateral, consistent company messaging and managing the CRM tool for customer management.
- Creation of and oversight of all internally and externally released written content
- Create, or coordinate the creation of, all marketing collateral, products and promotions.
- Creating and implementing plans to increase company market share.
- Collaborating with cross-functional team to produce effective promotional materials.
- Creating marketing presentations for stakeholders.
- Conduct research and set strategy for relevant Google Analytics trends (paid search, SEO).
- Create and enforce company-wide brand guidelines.
- Oversee Marketing budget
- Supervise/manage/lead marketing team
- Manage relationships with external marketing and design firms.
- Coordinate website updates.
- Manage press releases.
- Coordinate photos and brochure creation of company services.
- Email notifications and social media announcements for pertinent company news.
- Collaborate with HR and department heads to update personnel regarding internal company news and initiatives.
- Find industry recognition and award opportunities for the company.
- Assist with preparation for tradeshows and conferences.
Possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications.
Meets Gilero Core Values: Collaboration, Innovation, Excellence and Integrity
- Comfortable and productive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- A self-starter seeking a career opportunity with potential for internal advancement, seeking responsibility for core activities and providing high quality service to internal and to external clients.
- Commitment to excellence and quality service to external and internal customer.
- Commitment to established policies and procedures, while contributing to continuous improvements.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Competent computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint & Word