Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervises and leads Manufacturing Engineers and Technicians. Assigns projects monitors results, and provides support and feedback.
• Develops and executes Goals & Objectives and metrics for the Mfg Engr department.
• Manages all equipment used in the Boston manufacturing processes, including equipment design & development, equipment selection, equipment upgrades, equipment troubleshooting & repairs, and supplier selections related to equipment and mfg facility.
• Identifies manufacturing process improvements, analyzes solutions, and implements the best options.
• Identifies and implements all capital equipment requirements.
• Leads and develops process qualification programs for all plant processes and equipment. Provides oversight to the team to write and approve protocols and reports, analyze test results, and recommend actions.
• Participates in ERP system data development and management supporting data verification and maintenance used in the production environment.
• Supports all sustaining engineering activities for products manufactured in the plant.
• Supports NPI product transfer activities into manufacturing with an emphasis on manufacturability and process scale-up.
Job Type : ""
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""