Full-time, remote, HEAVY travel, years of experience needed
Join our proudly diverse organization, with perspectives and experience from around the world, always treating each other with respect and dignity!
Allow us to introduce ourselves…
We are a globally active family company, whose sustainable and responsible actions contribute to improved living standards. We are an attractive employer with a value-oriented corporate culture based on trust, appreciation and continuous improvement.
Weidmann Medical Technology is a trusted partner for high-quality injection-molded plastic components in the medical field, with the continued aim to contribute to better patient health. In doing so, we leverage our experience through highly skilled and dedicated employees, focused on continuous improvement in everything we do.
You will be responsible for contributing to the growth strategy by obtaining and maintaining long term key customers in our Americas Region market. Strong B2B and experienced customer service in the IVD/Pharma and plastic injection molding field is required. Being the AM Region Liaison, establishing strong links between the headquarters in Switzerland and our state of the art, high-tech production site in Saltillo, Mexico.
How you’ll make an impact…
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand relationships with existing customers, reply to inquiries, and continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives. Act as interface/link between customer and internal teams for commercial matters.
- Develop a growth strategy and roadmap to increase market share in the USA.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures and be able to rely on own experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals to perform the required tasks.
What do you bring…
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering, plastics science, business administration or sales. In lieu of a degree, extensive knowledge of sales at a management level and minimum 8 years relevant experience, preferably experience in the East Coast markets of IVD and manufacturing Pharma
- Driven, self-sufficient mind-set. Home Office role with frequent travel domestically (up to 50%)
- Experience with niche products and developing plans to accommodate customer needs, our product is specific and not mass produced.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with high aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- The ability to summarize data logically and communicate information and recommendations clearly to all appropriate contacts. Comfortable presenting findings and recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience of expanding a niche business and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Ability in problem solving, negotiation and critical thinking skills.
What do we offer?
- Medical insurance provided on day 1 with an accompanying Health Savings Account
· Vision and dental insurance, PTO starting your first day
- 401k plan with company match, Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance, STD and LTD
We look forward to chatting with you soon!
Please APPLY at the link below: