Toxikon is seeking a Full-Time Document Control Specialist/Archivist. The Document Control Specialist will be responsible for the following tasks: archiving, database management, document control, develop and maintain databases of current corporate documents and software management.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the oversight of physical and electronic archiving of raw data from laboratory testing programs. Raw data includes, study data, wet tissues, blocks, slides, study protocols, final reports, laboratory ancillary records, finance records, human resource records and any other.
- Assure that reference materials are procured as needed for the support of study protocols and standard operating procedures.
- Provide basic training to new users.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Knowledge of SQL based databases
- Ability to quickly learn new software based data and document management systems
- Customer service attitude and focus
To be successful, the candidate will:
- Have a degree in library and information sciences
- Experience in a life sciences environment
- Be highly organized, give attention to detail, have strong interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
- Be a self-starter, motivated, have experience working in a regulated and fast-paced environment.
This position is located in Bedford, MA.
For additional information about this job
Toxikon offers a comprehensive benefits program including: paid vacation sick time, 401(k) plan with company match, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurances, flexible spending accounts, employee assistance program, employee referral bonus, discount programs and more.
Toxikon is an equal opportunity employer. As an equal opportunity employer we do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant because of race, sex, gender, ethnicity, religion, creed, age, color, military/veteran status, genetic condition or information, Family and Medical Leave entitlement, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, qualified physical or mental disability, transgender status, or any other legally protected class in accordance with federal, state, and local laws.