Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
MA office (Burlington, MA Area)
The Digital Marketing Manager will develop best-in-class digital marketing programs to align with the overall marketing and communications objectives for the BrainsWay Deep TMS Family of Products, Systems, and Therapies. Qualified candidates will be fluent in their understanding of the strategies and tactics of today's digital marketing ecosystem and how create and sell integrated plans that drive business results. This role supports the commercial activity associated with the BrainsWay Deep TMS Systems and will collaborate closely with the product management and marketing functions within the business.
TBD (based on growth of business)
- Lead planning of digital marketing campaigns that exceed client expectations and support business objectives
- Responsible for all digital media to drive customer engagement, including planning, execution, optimization and reporting on performance
- Work with and lead digital and marketing automation agencies to support and amplify digital strategy
- Drive email engagement/nurturing strategy and execution
- Manage all Social Media Channels, including organic posting, monitoring and responding to comments, and social media advertisements
- Coordinate webinar and digital event strategy in concert with sales and product management teams
- Maintain and update website in conjunction with agencies to drive SEO performance
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive analytics, marketing automation, web production and email to create and execute robust digital campaigns
- Effectively build relationships within the marketing and sales teams and act as main point of contact for planning digital programs
- Analyze various data sources (i.e. 3rd party research, competition, digital trends, past campaign data) to help guide and inform digital plans
- Work closely with Director of Analytics to create measurement plans and deliver insightful campaign reports to the sales and marketing teams
- Effectively communicate and sell fresh ideas/plans internally and with client partners and gain alignment
Perform additional, related duties as needed
- Must have experience strategizing multi-channel digital campaigns. Strong digital marketing acumen and a proven track record of developing and selling impactful campaign plans that drive business results.
- Thorough understanding of inbound & outbound email marketing, organic and paid search engine marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, website strategy, customer relationship management, and more is required.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively: analyze, synthesize, recommend and take actions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Organization of campaigns/initiatives into a marketing execution calendar
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a regionally diverse team, in a fast-paced environment is required
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns/clients at once and effectively prioritize work
- Play a thought-leader role by sharing knowledge and best practices within the company
- Be agile and iterative in your approach, and relentless in your search for the next unexploited growth opportunity
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, WordPress, and other digital marketing platforms is strongly desired.
- Agency background preferred
- Understanding of and comfort using Google analytics
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong time-management skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- Willingness to learn new things and assist other functions as needed
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Bachelor's degree required, ideally in Marketing. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience strategizing B2C and/or B2B digital marketing programs.
- Approximately 10% travel required to meetings and conferences.
POSITION TYPE & EXPECTED WORK HOURS
This is a full-time, benefit-eligible position. Work hours are typically from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. Work hours may also require early hours, evening and weekend work, as job duties demand.
Secondary employment or consulting work is prohibited without prior authorization from the CEO.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
The complete job description will be made available to final candidates. No relocation or sponsorship is available for this role.
Contact – Patricia Hunt Sinacole, First Beacon Group LLC
Job Type : ""
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""