1. Assist in the development of new product design and redesign of existing products.
- Collaborate with marketing to understand expectations.
- Clarify aesthetic values and trends for product categories.
- Identify and test new materials and technologies.
- Provide drawings and specifications for new products.
- Develop prototypes and work directly with 3rd party development organizations.
- Participate in design team meetings.
- Modify designs to point of commercialization. Assist in development of product training for sales and customer engagement.
2. Assist in the preparation and maintenance of ISO 9001 documentation for design functions
- Organize and maintain corporate design records and history files.
- Participate in ISO and 3rd party audits.
- Coordinate the completion of assigned NCN’s.
3. Produce and maintain drawings and QC fault lists to support production.
4. Comply with all Brownmed policies and guidelines as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
5. Report to the Vice President of Product Management.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design or Engineering required.
2. 1 – 3 years design experience, preferably in medical products.
3. Excellent communication skills (written/oral) with proven capability using software platforms such
as Auto Cad, Adobe Creative Suite, Key Shot, and more.
4. Hands-on product development and prototyping skills, required.
5. Knowledge of EDI, ISO 9001, CE and FDA helpful.
Characteristics of An Employee at Brownmed
1. Works hard in teams with a positive desire to improve performance while having fun.
2. Receives feedback with an open mind to learn and improve.
3. Finds challenge and discovery in a growing organization.
4. Embraces the spirit of community with a desire to make a difference.
5. Lives an active, healthy life with a commitment to others.
Competitive salary and benefits package depending upon qualifications. Send resume and cover letter to
Brandon Rodriguez, VP Product Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Approval: ____________________ Date: __________ Revision Level: 1 HR009
Job Type : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""