Sunrise is seeking a candidate to provide Operations Support. An independent problem solver who can juggle responsibilities across multiple functions in Operations will be the ideal fit for this position. Due to the responsibilities, this position is not eligible for a regular work from home schedule.
At Sunrise you will:
● Support client programs by purchasing materials and services, creating purchase orders, maintaining purchasing and vendor records, sourcing parts, requesting quotes, and providing bill of materials support to project design teams.
● Manage vendor relationships, perform vendor qualification and onboarding, complete vendor credit applications.
● Provide reporting on purchasing metrics to Management and Project Managers, including communicating material delays and shortages.
● Work closely with Accounts Payable to track vendor purchase orders through receipt and payment and troubleshoot any invoice discrepancies.
● Manage shipping and receiving of all packages and ensure that accurate records are maintained.
● Serve as the point of contact for facility vendors and for reported facilities issues and follow up to ensure issues are addressed in a timely manner.
● Assist with building improvement projects.
● Support facilities operations at both Sunrise locations and maintain the inventory of office, kitchen, and IT supplies.
● Arrange for catering for company and client meetings.
● Support Project Finance by helping to maintain accurate time and expense records for client programs.
● Assist with client program onboarding tasks.
● Manage Insurance policies, Software licenses,
● Participate in forecast and planning of Operations related expenses.
● Undertake various other responsibilities and projects as specified by Leadership.
We will look for:
● A minimum of 2+ years of experience in Operations Support or Purchasing
● Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in purchasing, facilities, or operations
● An individual who can organize resources, work under tight deadlines, manage their own priorities, and shift focus among varied responsibilities.
● Strong organizational and planning skills with careful attention to detail
● The ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize based on company needs.
● The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy change and are stress resilient.
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
● Strong math, computer, and internet skills
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
● Experience maintaining and organizing data using spreadsheet software such as MS Excel and Google Sheets