- Participates in catheter requirements analysis, functional analysis, and performance analysis
- Supports the generation of technical engineering products by using the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the catheter development life cycle
- Perform optical and mechanical testing of prototype components and assemblies
- Perform root cause analysis on catheter designs under direct supervision
- Build, improve and document custom test equipment, fixtures, and methods
- Perform Design Verification testing under direct supervision and generate reports
- Produce and modify CAD models and associated drawings
- Present test results in team meetings using PowerPoint or other presentation software
- Understand and conform to requirements of FDA regulations and the HORL Quality System
- Interact effectively with a cross-functional team including R&D, Quality, Clinical, Regulatory, Operations
- Education: BS in Mechanical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering
- Excellent understanding of optical and mechanical principles and interactions
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated potential to work in a team environment on one or more of the following areas: engineering analysis, design documentation, modeling & simulation or verification testing
- Proficient skills in Solid Works and Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Shows initiative on assignments, and professionally executes projects with little direction
About our Company - Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2018† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2019. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers.
#CUSA #LI-AV1 #CBAV #DICE
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.