Medi-Vantage, a medtech marketing strategy research firm and C3 Medical Device Consulting, an engineering design firm, both based in New England, seek a sharp Account Manager to support the continued growth of our companies. This is an ideal role for a recent graduate. Remote work is acceptable, schedule flexibility is important. Technical expertise/a prior internship with a medtech company is preferred.
To be considered you must be highly self-motivated, and possess a marketing, science or engineering degree with experience in business communications and social media along with:
- The ability to research, qualify and engage with potential clients for Medi-Vantage and C3 via phone, email and social media.
- Partnering closely with Medi-Vantage and C3 management, you will contact prospective clients to create awareness of our companies, and to qualify and schedule introductory calls.
- Your confidence and curiosity to grasp technical concepts that are important to our clients is critical to success in this role.
- You will gain exposure to/become knowledgeable about the medical device, diagnostics, digital health and drug delivery device industries.
- Excellent communication skills; an engaging phone manner and a calm and professional demeanor.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Expertise or knowledgeable in the use of HubSpot.
- Web tools, LinkedIn, Twitter and Square Space experience required.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required to streamline business processes in a 40 hour/week position, working on a 1099 basis.
For consideration, please email a resume and cover note to: email@example.com
Job Type : ""
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""